Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful

So, as I'm sure many people have heard this song (and if you haven't, I'll post a link to youtube), you might know a little about the geral layout of it. I find the beat to be infectous, the lyrics to be flattering but it lacks an engaging melody. Frankly, I'm not sure what else to say about this song. I could see it as the background music in a highschool party, but not the music played at prom.

When it's all said and done, I'd give it three stars.

If you have any suggestions, objections, or anything else, leave a comment.

One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful

Also, if you have any suggestions for songs to be reviewed, le me know!

5 comments:

  1. yay! im your first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is quite infectious, and pop culture likes songs that they can clap to. Along with the fact that these boys aren't hard on the eyes, I can see why they are so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Direction is the greatest band to ever walk planet earth. They are completely flawless human beings. Every single thing they do is magnificent. Not only are they incredibly talented but they are almost too sexy to even look at. They are amazing guys that make themselves relate-able to everyone. What Makes You Beautiful is endearing and gives girls the self confidence that most teenage girls lack. This song deserves all the stars in the world, no one can argue with that.
    -The Future Mrs.StyPayHorMalSon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you just joking? Absolutely no one is flawless; in music or actions. I'm not saying they aren't talented but there are better songs in the world than this one. Frankly, being "sexy" has nothing to do with musical ability. I play 16+ instruments but is that because I'm sexy? I don't think so. Also, the message of the song is very cute but I'm not judging it solely based on lyrics. But, I appreciate that you shared your opinion with me, and I hope you continue to view this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this song is awesome...

    ReplyDelete